Laboratory Information Management System
Whether you’re tracking sample data, conducting experiments, or managing lab instruments, you’ll need a laboratory information management system (LIMS) to ensure lab productivity and efficiency. A LIMS has become crucial for most modern laboratories today because it helps produce reliable results quickly. LIMS software solutions also allow you to track data from sequencing runs over time and across different experiments, leading to greater efficiency.
The Key Benefits of a LIMS
While most LIMS are beneficial for tracking and managing samples, they also serve other purposes. A lab information management system software like ours can help you with workflow automation, reducing human intervention and errors. It can also help centralize access and help you manage and control quality data. Furthermore, a LIMS is beneficial because it helps support compliance efforts regardless of your industry. For instance, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) regulate laboratory testing on humans in the United States through their Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) program. A LIMS can facilitate compliance, making the process run smoothly. A LIMS is also useful because it tracks reagents and lots. Furthermore, using a state-of-the-art, cutting-edge LIMS like ours also allows you to perform instrument run monitoring. You can also use our LIMS to initiate downstream data analysis and integrate our lab information system with instruments and other in-lab systems for greater lab productivity and efficiency.
Noteworthy Features of Our LIMS Solution
We’re a laboratory information management system provider with over three decades of experience. Our extensive experience has allowed us to create a state-of-the-art, world-class laboratory information management system. Our LIMS specializes in reducing costs and maximizing the profitability of chemistry and environmental testing labs. Our software solution has numerous salient features, including:
- Audit Management: You can track and maintain an audit trail easily using our LIMS.
- Barcode Handling: Tracking data points can be challenging. Our LIMS solution features barcode handling, enabling you to assign data points to a barcode format. You can read and extract information from barcodes for quicker handling and greater efficiency.
- Chain of Custody: You don’t want sensitive lab information falling into the wrong hands. Likewise, you’ll also want to restrict access to it. Our LIMS solution enables you to assign roles and groups with access to specific data records.
- Compliance: Following regulatory standards can be challenging when manually performing tasks. Our LIMS solution ensures you adhere to the necessary regulatory standards at all times.
- Customer Relationship Management: Do you need help handling demographic information and communications for clients? Our LIMS is the solution.
Streamline Your Lab’s Operations and Enhance Productivity and Efficiency with Wolfe Information Systems
Wolfe Information Systems is a laboratory information management systems provider in Los Angeles, CA. We bring over three decades of experience to the table. As a result, you can rest assured knowing that you’re getting the best customer support with a state-of-the-art LIMS solution when partnering with us. Visit our website today for more information. Alternatively, contact us to get started.